li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


19 juin 2007

Just a rigolo...

... and everywhere I go people know the stuff I'm eating...



Ce week-end: Amicitia Ball am See im Bad Horn close to Rohrschach (some pictures will follow, but the most beautiful girl refused to be immortalized in her beautiful and slightly kinky dress. Thank god for photographic memory!!!)

And yes, we passed the test of Rohrschach...

Really sorry for the pun...

Hence bringing me to another point: I promised that in two weeks she'd hear more bad puns than in a lifetime. Of course given that we were stuck in traffic on Sunday for a couple hours near Bern (stupid concert), it's already mission accomplished...

Well what can I do?

I guess I'm just a...



After all, maybe I am what I eat

Have a nice day!
P

Now turn away whole I display a bit of affection:

Mademoiselle... Je t'embrasse très fort, P

1 Comments:

At 21 juin, 2007 07:34, Anonymous Anonyme said...

FYC !

signé: 1/4 B

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home