li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


23 août 2007

100 % of all damages happen to people who took a risk...

After explaining that to Adrien the day before yesterday:
- I got robbed my iPod Shuffle, my camera and my RSA-token· of my luggage while transferring from Quito to Cartagena
- someone broke into my car c/o lovely Diane to steal someone's laptop on the backseat

While I wasn't fully aware of luggage frisking habits in South America, I think one should be aware that valuables in sight are an invitation to break into a car...

Well that's two lessons learnt I guess... Cartagena is sunny and we are happy (¿you take the apero?)

Hugs and Kisses
P

· the thing I connect to BCG mails with...

PS: Yes, it does mean I have lost the pictures of friday's party... I'd like to thank all the particpants nonetheless!
PPS: God bless Adrien and Amex, the latter for coming up for my damage and the former for pointing it out!
PPPS: I have only very sporadic access to my bcg mail, so please contact me on my gmail if you feel like contacting me that is... (patrice.choffat (at) gmail .com)