li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


16 août 2006

Let's go to Monte-Carlo...

And do some simulations! I have the distinct impression that there's always potential to meet great girls (my life seems so exciting after this sentence, I swear it's NOT!) and I keep trying to with various degrees of success...

Now what when I meet one that is cute, interesting and interested?
I just fast forward in my mind like crazy: Imagining, extrapolating, combining and analysing! So much that I think I have it all figured out in two months, why it's not going to work that is...

Then I start over again, that's why I talk about a Monte-Carlo simulation... And I think I just might have found my way out of it!

I am scared of having to become a bit more healthy, but other than that I could be going steady!

Will give updates! Until then, may you meet great girls...
P