li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


11 décembre 2006

London - "It's true what they say..."

"... you're only king for a Day" Jamiroquai, in King for a Day

Sunday was that day... The frat boys came, saw and conquered the church. We won the boat race and everything was nice in the world. Here you can see how the church looks like on sundays at about 2 p.m.



But then again, on friday we were out with a some greek friends of Marco S. v/o Oepfeli: Dimitri, Iorjos and their lady friends Panaiota and another girl. Both girls seems quite fond of me, which this time I managed to destroy in another quite creative way* : By getting us kicked out of the Westbourne Studios... What a pity, this is all I got for my efforts



And on saturday, we started by getting up and going to a pub with our freshly arrived Tschägg, Chuebel & Absurd... We were in a very good mood (mimicking mooning moves behind americans taking pictures of each other and somesuch**) and caught a shot of something we deemed hilarious at the time!



Then as I had split from the group, I joined Luci and Manu, who were lovingly watching Friends at his place. We ended up going to the Osteria Basilico - very good - and Mamilanji - average, but fun - with two lovely friends, cute sisters... Conveniently, they shot many pictures and I should be getting them soon!

So that was the week-end in London... My next articles are: Backlog - Zermatt pictures and a reflection on signalling and obviousness, unless I go for a summary of Brave New World, novel I just finished on friday...

P

* last week-end I had managed to offend interested Cynthia to the point she wouldn't talk to me anymore
** only mimicking! Please! It's harmless...