li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


24 avril 2007

Why the hell quote those guys?

I keep hearing stuff about my quoting authors and scientists in my articles...

Top 5 heard reasons

1. Pretend I'm smart
2. Steal thoughts and inspiration
3. Get googled more
4. Find a nerdy girl, who loves quotes too
5. Legitimate my points


Completely ridiculous! Why the hell would I do that for one of those reasons?

Of course the truth is "all of the above"!

I actually develop my thoughts myself, but then I get verbose. And most of you guys already don't like reading my english or french prose "as is"...

So thank to a contract from below, I now know all quotes there are to know... My google(tm) personalized page delivers three quotes a day and those are plenty to both seem smart, legitimate my points, inspire myself and I'm still waiting for the nerdy girl...

And wouldn't one think it's convienient to introduce a conclusion:

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired" Robert Frost


Yes! Yes...

Aaaaaahhhhhhh...

Have a good night!
P

1 Comments:

At 10 avril, 2010 15:37, Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hello,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Netflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Step Up 3D 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home