li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


20 avril 2007

Do I attract you? Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?

Never mind your gender, there are two ways of being single:
Am I to dirty? Am I too flirty? Do I like what you like?
- You look for something flirty and somewhat dirty
- You look for someone that likes what you like

Someone might get hurt if both are not looking for the same thing... I'll let that tautology sink in...

But then again, I wouldn't really say that it's bad, because...
"The people who are regarded as moral luminaries are those who forego ordinary pleasures themselves and find compensation in interfering with the pleasures of others."
- Bertrand Russell


And so I'll try not to be such a stupid luminary... My behaviour this week-end will probably be me trying a lot of this...
Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
- Edith Sitwell


... and a little bit of this :-)
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
- Jane Caminos


Well well,
I't's definitely not the article I was gearing for but I somehow lost the first article to a missave AND one of my favorite Beigbeider quotes...
P

PS: C'est tellement élégant en ce moment! En googlant "maladie de Valmann" on arrive à un seul hit... The person googling this makes me real proud...

Libellés :