li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


10 juillet 2007

Something I have been arguing for ages...

The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy - I mean that if you are happy you will be good.
- Bertrand Russell


My arguments were
--> being intrisically motivated makes one happy
--> being intrinsically motivated allows one to avoid greed, envy and/or anger about one's surroundings

Just to make you guys think, maybe...

And then, seriously read this book

Or read this book seriously...

It's not about leadership even if it may seem so at first glance...

Ciao, P

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 11 juillet, 2007 18:36, Anonymous Anonyme said...

thx for the hint. think I'm gonna buy it. the book's got phenomenal ratings as far as i've seen.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home