li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


17 août 2006

My preciousssssss...

Waiting for the blood sample to be processed!

Yaddah yaddah yaddah...

But wait! Let's go back in time... May 18th: for some unfathomable reason, a girl I had met in a bar agreed to do the squelchy with me...

Or let's go back in time some more: Sometime in the nineties, a kid was NOT getting a lot of action and got used to not having condoms in his wallet, pocket, jacket, car... or even, and that's criminal, in his appartment!

Well this explaining that, I had to take a blood test some three-ish months later... I have to call them tonight@5pm!

As ever: I'll keep you posted!
P