li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


01 février 2008

Backlog - Mobile - end of 2007

I beg your pardon, if this is full of personal messages...

Romeo's CDC application


Barcelona, as Wayne Newton elegantly states it

"Though we go ooooohhh our separate ways, still the memory stays, for always, danke schoen"

Why I became fat in Luxembourg...


Paris, gare du Nord...


Hotel laundry... Boy do I miss this...


Ze MIS Modell... Dedicato a tutti quelli che... Thank you Stéphane!


I told you so... Adrien!


At the very moment of shooting this, it seemed like a good idea...


A party I went to in Geneva... Yeah, that was a real sausage party!


Let me quote Mike Myers "Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again." Sév & Luci!


The world is our playground? Extraordinary holidays... Merci MICK!!! (qui d'autre arrive à organiser des vacances et te fait rencontrer ton boss, sa copine qui est partner dans la même boîte, etc???)


That's me buying a bottle of water at the airport and having it sealed to drink at the gate (and by the way Tony: "yes, I only felt so so that morning in Vienna")


Those clown noses I put up in our office somehow keep disappearing...


Wild...


Dude in front of christmas tree... In Miami, they don't even know that fir trees exist for real...




Stay tuned for the first samples of 2008...
P

PS: I know I am the very very very last one, but I finally added Skye to my arsenal... A very special thank goes to Seb v/o Pint for that one!

Libellés :

1 Comments:

At 01 février, 2008 08:57, Blogger anakemasabahan said...

I love crocodile. You?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home