li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


02 février 2007

A last hurrah, before I'm off to Verbier...

I don't really have time to post a lot, as I'm on my way to Verbier soon, it's 2 pm on Friday after all...

Yesterday was Anja's Abschied "Fiirabig Bier". Karaoke at Foodplanet, the videos can be found here for my Youtube friends, i.e. you'll soon understand I couldn't possibly make those vids public!

This week has been filled with Pizzas (tue & thu) and Cordon Bleus (mon & wed), let's see if I can eat healthy this week-end. Not likely as we'll be seven guys and two gals in Verbier!

See ya soon!
P

PS: Spéciale dédicace à Mick


PPS: I'm a real nerd, as I stated to Eva after bascially saving her 10 hours of work per month by automating (XLS & VBA)her monthly recruting reporting. A little quote that made me smile this morning confirms that. It's from the late Doug Adams, author of the book that became a movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy"...
In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.
- Douglas Adams