li

Work hard, Play hard... et un peu de déconne!

Quand il n'est pas occupé par son herbier, le petit P sème des pierres blanches dans la forêt... Adepte de vieilles séries policères allemandes, il n'est pas peu commun de le trouver en train de manger la choucroûte devant la télé!


27 mai 2007

Flashed in Cologny... sweat and hurt ensue...

So I went running...

Oh my god...

All the guys reading this, do the following:
- Make sure your fingers are on ALT and F4
- Close your eyes and picture whatever you were thinking with "flashed in Cologny", I really don't want to know about your desperate housewives fantasies
- Close this and don't come back on this blog for two weeks...

Voilà, now that's done.

So I was running through Cologny, or maybe it was Vandoeuvres, and I don't think I was above 50 km per hour, but the guy overtaking me with his Porsche certainly was. And just like that a picture of me in tight running pants and T-Shirt will appear at the local police station.

Voilà! That was the high point of my jog though, as it started to rain soon after that. So I went home on the shortest path. But then at some point I decided to cross the "Vieille Ville" and that is basically a hill. And I realized soon during the climb that it was a Friday night...

So when I reached le "Bourg de Four", the central spot in the old town, I tried to remain dicrete and avoid "la Clémence" by taking some staircase down in the direction of Full Palace*...

Rain...

Fatigue...

A guy trying to be discrete...

I wouldn't say that it was a big fall, but apparently it was quite impressing. Well I got back on my legs almost unhurt - 24 hours later my left knee still bleeds a bit but the rest is fine - and got home to some well deserved break:

Penne All'Arrabiata and "Meet Joe Black" - I recommend both**

Well well, that was my Friday night. Saturday turned out less eventful: Sleep - Haircut - Work - Eat - Text some people to go have a beer*** - Sleep...

Have a good one!

P

* Plainpalais
** And if you're a girl, I even recommend that in my company, but that's another story altogether... Oh and are you free some time in june for a Ball in Rorschach?
*** Nicolas in Barcelona - Benjamin in Pekin - Lam with his gf - Paul in Rolle (I know it rhymes and it's funny)

PS: Special dedicace à ceux qui trouvent les choses drôles drôles: En checkant l'orthographe de la petite localité où mon cousin boit des bières, je suis tombé sur ça:
Ne clicker que si vous voulez des informations au sujet du "6. Erlanger-Münchner Tag der Stochastik on Friday, January 26, 2007"
PPS: Voilà, du coup j'ai vraiment plus rien à dire!